Future Insurance Leaders of Oklahoma
What is Future Insurance Leaders of Oklahoma
- This is an opportunity provided by BIGiOK to expand the knowledge and exposure of young insurance leaders in Oklahoma. Past modules of CE credit provided for FILO participants include:
- Sales & Marketing
- BIGiOK Basics & Government Affairs
- Community Service Projects
- Leadership & Oklahoma Insurance Department Tour.
- All modules include a class review.
Why would you want to be a part of FILO?
- Networking Opportunities with Industry Professionals
- Continuing Education Credit
- Develop and Maintain Insurance Leadership and Sales Skills
- Expose Your Agency/Company to Fresh Ideas.
- ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
What has it done for past members?
- "One of the numerous benefits of FILO are the relationships that are formed over the course of the program. You get to meet new people and learn about their agency and how we can help each other grow, learn and make this industry better for years to come. I look forward to seeing those I went through FILO with at each industry event so we can say hello and connect. It has been one of the best programs I have been through." - Wes Becknell, Rocklake Insurance Group, FiLO 2018
How do I become a part of FILO
- $500 Registration Fee
- Must have transportation. ( MOST of the sessions will be hosted at the BIGiOK office)
- Be willing to participate 100%!
- Lunch will be provided at the sessions.
- Calendar invites will be sent out for each module.
"It has been one of the best programs I have been through."