Did you know that as part of your Big I OK membership any agent who is under 40 and/or has less than 5 years insurance experience automatically qualifies for Young Agents at no additional charge?
Some of the reasons you should get involved include:
· Educational opportunities and leadership roles at the local, state and national level.
· Networking opportunities with industry representatives who may not know your agency.
· Expose your agency to fresh ideas and talent.
· Gain a better understanding of what the Big I does for your agency and learn about legislative hot topics that affect our industry.
· Participation in a program designed specifically for Young Agents in OK: Future Insurance Leaders of Oklahoma (FILO), which has 6 modules to help develop and maintain insurance leadership and sales skills.
The Young Agents gather several times a year for various networking opportunities. We rotate between OKC and Tulsa each month with lunch featuring industry speakers, have an annual conference, host a fund-raiser golf tournament and participate in several community service projects.
For more information, contact our Young Agent's Liason, firstname.lastname@example.org