2021 Young Agents Calendar of Events:
- Young Agent's Webinar Series!
- April 8th, 2021- 10 AM-11AM CST "Calling BS on Busy" by Andrew Mellen (Approved for 1 hr. of General CE)
- Registration is OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- FREE TO MEMBERS, NON-MEMBERS- $100
- How to leverage your time for maximum productivity and organization. Forget multitasking and other gimmicks—there are no shortcuts to good time management. And even time management is a lie: You can’t manage time, you can only manage yourself in relation to time. Many people use the excuse of being too “busy” as an explanation for why they are unhappy or why they just can’t seem to get the important things done. The truth is, you choose what you focus on, even if you believe you don’t have the agency or ability to choose. So if you are not getting “important” things done soon enough or fast enough, you either need to change what you are spending your time doing, do fewer things more thoroughly, or both. And without paying attention, The 7 Deadly Time Thieves™ will continue to run your day, undermining your best efforts at getting things done. By addressing interruptions, overcommitting, poor planning, multitasking, email, meetings, and Procrastination head-on, you will see remarkable improvements fast. And by shifting your attention from the problem to the solution, you’ll see how powerful the right mindset can be as the foundation for achieving exceptional results. With a few practical, tips, tools and hacks, you will gain an hour or more every day for the rest of your life.
- June 10th, 2021- 10 AM-11AM CST "Introduction to Bonds" by Andrew Treat (Pending 1 hr. of General CE)
- Young Agent's Conference
- Wednesday, October 6th-Thursday, October 7th-Young Agent's Conference- Aloft Downtown Oklahoma City (Check back for a link to sign up)
- Young Agent's Happy Hours/Lunch Bunches
- We are hoping to resume our happy hours/lunch bunches around summer time! Be on the lookout for more updates in the coming months.
Have a suggestion on where to go for our monthly meetings?
Send it to Shania Slavick at email@example.com