Leadership and Professional Development
A MyNetwork mastermind group is a small group of peer professionals who meet in a high-impact virtual setting to learn and collaborate for growth. Now with a nationwide read, the men and women who make up these groups are all there for one thing! To level up their leadership game by gathering together in monthly, focused and facilitated meetings that include topical learning rounds, challenge rounds, idea sharing rounds, as well as book workshops, each group is strategically assembled and led by a seasoned industry professional facilitator who also provides two private executive coaching sessions with each member.
Existing groups or those on the launch pad for next season include:
- Executives, Principals and Owners
- "Rising Stars" - Young Agents
- New Producers
- NextGen Agency Owners
- Mid-Level Managers - Evolving Leaders
- and just about any other type of group with two to three common factors
Other Leadership and Professional Development Resources curated for you:
- Executive and Emerging Leader Coaching
- Personal Assessments
- Performance-Based Compensation Programming
- Employee Engagement - Staff Culture Assessments and Coaching
Looking for something like this and don't see it? We're here to help!
Contact us at email@example.com!