Leadership Academy focuses on seven key leadership topic:
The Leadership Academy focuses on seven key leadership topics:
- The Leadership Imperative: Participants will understand the key distinction between contributors, managers and leaders as well as the leadership role they play and how they develop their own leadership style.
- Strategy: Participants will be introduced to a pragmatic strategic planning process and the key tools associated with the process including execution, progress tracking and success measurement.
- Negotiating and Influencing Skills: Participants will build and practice a five-step model for selling others on products, services or ideas.
- Performance Management: Participants will develop the interpersonal and team-building skills needed to effectively manage their own behavior and facilitate the collaborative behavior of others to accomplish agency objectives.
- Strategic Financial Management: Participants will be introduced to analytical tools needed to use accounting information to plan, control and make decisions.
- Marketing, Branding and Customer Service: Participants will learn how to develop brand image, loyalty and equity and will learn how to better manage the customer experience.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Participants will be introduced to the various phases of M&As, conducting effective due diligence, and executing successful integration.
Session I: September 6-8
The Leadership Imperative 1*& 2
Influencing Skills for Effective Sales
Session II: October 11-13
Mergers & Acquisitions
Session III: November 8-10
Markenting: Branding/Customer Service
The Leadership Imperative 3
Strategic Financial Management
*The 360° Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI Self and Others) will be completed prior to beginning the program. During this session, participants will receive individualized report of results and interpretation guidelines.
|**Recommended to tie all learning together with the creation of personal action plans and to celebrate completion with distribution of certificates.|